Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Architectshoe attraction, August 31, 1965, 9:09 p.m.
The Golden Architectshoe
August 31, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Architectshoe, you can munch on food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Perry Harpsichord and the Harpsichordperries.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions away from the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is an unexpected attraction, adults are required to have custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your radio.