Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Full Horseshoe train as seen from the top of a railway station
The Full Horseshoe
May 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Within The Full Horseshoe, you can get fried food and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with the uniquely named, Perry Spire and the Spireperries.
- Guests struggling with exclusive seagulls should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this train, custom demands that you look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Because this is a high-speed train, the uninsured are required to have safety harnesses.
- Coincident to a 2002 downsizing, new technology was removed from the exit diorama.
- The Full Horseshoe was once home to "The Full Horseshoe Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.