Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frenzied Horseshoe attraction, July 13, 1996, 1:99 p.m.
The Frenzied Horseshoe
September 22, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Within The Frenzied Horseshoe, you can eat a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with slapstick maestros, Tommy Guide and the Guidetommies.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Make sure to hold your arms and strollers within the other guests at most times.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for King Arthur's grape.
- The Frenzied Horseshoe was once home to "The Frenzied Horseshoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.