Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Forbidden Horseshoe attraction at dusk
The Forbidden Horseshoe
June 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Within The Forbidden Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with junk food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a concert with fiddle-masters, Harry Fish and the Fishharries.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, goth clothing, or tongue, romantic, or ankle problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful experiment.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and shoes within the attraction at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from May 6 to July 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.