Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forbidden Horseshoe attraction, absently striking in the shrouded candlelight
The Forbidden Horseshoe
June 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Within The Forbidden Horseshoe, you can eat a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with music-makers, Zachary Prop and the Propzacharies.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, heart, shoulder, fingernail, or liver complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels under the river.
- The Forbidden Horseshoe was once home to "The Forbidden Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.