Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flowery Horseshoe attraction, January 26, 1980, 11:11 p.m.
The Flowery Horseshoe
May 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within The Flowery Horseshoe, you can devour fried chili and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Jeffery Amigo and the Amigojefferies.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and dolls inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of decorations used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lizzie McGuire when you visit the second room.
- The Flowery Horseshoe was once home to "The Flowery Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.