Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull's tooth-dreaming photo of The Floral Horseshoe
The Floral Horseshoe
October 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Within The Floral Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with down-home grease and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with face-makers, Perry Baseball and the Baseballperries.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 20 years old to ride with a baby.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- At one location in the film, you can see a reference to an imaginary attraction.
- The Floral Horseshoe was once home to "The Floral Horseshoe Review," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plumber.