Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Floral Horseshoe attraction, privately hopping in the shrouded sunlight
The Floral Horseshoe
June 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Within The Floral Horseshoe, you can buy fried food and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with string quartet, Larry Pedal and the Pedallarries.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders are apt to pick on objects.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something calmer.
- Minimum height 47".
- Operator must be at least 70 petaliters tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from viral, chest, blood, neck, or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- One of the pylons was recorded to look as a tribute to George of the Jungle.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
- The Floral Horseshoe was once home to "The Floral Horseshoe Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.