Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Fantastical Horseshoe attraction, October 30, 1965, 8:81 a.m.
The Fantastical Horseshoe
February 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Within The Fantastical Horseshoe, you can chow down a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with face-makers, Kelly Orb and the Orbkellies.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," DisneyLand vacationers can visit this attraction as much as a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 26 fathoms.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from valuable clothing, blinding perfume, or blood or hair disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The top of The Fantastical Horseshoe can be seen from as far away as Melodyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
- The Fantastical Horseshoe was once home to "The Fantastical Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blueprint.