Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slower view of The Fancy Horseshoe when it's not shrounded in fog
The Fancy Horseshoe
September 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Within The Fancy Horseshoe, you can buy fried food and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with classic pianists, Bradley Elephant and the Elephantbradlies.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that doesn't involve guides.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 71".
- Guest in front must be at least 59" tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- In 1989, this attraction was updated to remove scenes that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
- The Fancy Horseshoe was once home to "The Fancy Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Universal Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.