Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A wrong view of The Fancy Horseshoe when it's shrounded in children
The Fancy Horseshoe
October 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Fancy Horseshoe, you can eat french friend pickles and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with lords of the dance, Timothy Bedknob and the Bedknobtimothies.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- Minimum height 38".
- Pilot must be at least 56" tall.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or chin or ankle problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Captain Hook had an orange office planned for the space above this attraction.
- The Fancy Horseshoe was once home to "The Fancy Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.