Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Empty Horseshoe attraction during repairs
The Empty Horseshoe
August 19, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally targeted at:
Within The Empty Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with fried ice cream and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with face-makers, Jimmy Cricket and the Cricketjimmies.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 68".
- Shortest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 29 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- Pregnant treats will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- The glow of The Empty Horseshoe can be spotted from as far away as Marceline Missouri.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
- The Empty Horseshoe was once home to "The Empty Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.