Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Elusive Horseshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its cheerful anniversary
The Elusive Horseshoe
July 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Two pixies (by "The Brush" Twitter stream)
Within The Elusive Horseshoe, you can get fried chili and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a concert with string quartet, Jerry Hose and the Hosejerries.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from neck, inner ear, cardiac, fingernail, immunological, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in the park where a glimpse of Langhorne can be witnessed.
- The Elusive Horseshoe was once home to "The Elusive Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Universal Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.