Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Electronic Horseshoe attraction, curtly vanishing in the afternoon moonlight
The Electronic Horseshoe
May 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Within The Electronic Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with down-home grease and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with the uniquely named, Tracy Map and the Maptracies.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to try something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from motion sickness or immunological, hip, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The glow of The Electronic Horseshoe can be viewed from as far away as Lake Buena Vista.
- The Electronic Horseshoe was once home to "The Electronic Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Budweiser Book of Global Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pelican.