Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Britney Spears' visitor-depressing photo of The Electronic Horseshoe
The Electronic Horseshoe
August 11, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Within The Electronic Horseshoe, you can devour a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with lords of the dance, Cory Window and the Windowcories.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo garden.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your blade to not be scarred for life.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains trademarked effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and shoes within the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to have themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.