Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Discounted Horseshoe attraction at first light
The Discounted Horseshoe
October 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
124 Disney units
Within The Discounted Horseshoe, you can chow down food at the end of a long line and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with slapstick maestros, Casey Fact and the Factcasies.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction no more than once.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something less magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners should enjoy this attraction as much as a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo location.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Be sure to keep your hats and hoses away from the cast members at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.