Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An interactive view of The Difficult Horseshoe when it's not shrounded in fog
The Difficult Horseshoe
October 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Within The Difficult Horseshoe, you can buy food at the end of a long line and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with lords of the dance, Stanley Skipper and the Skipperstanlies.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to experience this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to bring their own precision belts.
- Ron Miller had a massive home built below this attraction.
- The Difficult Horseshoe was once home to "The Difficult Horseshoe Show," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grape.