Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Difficult Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of a location
The Difficult Horseshoe
October 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Within The Difficult Horseshoe, you can get fried ice cream and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Tony Pedal and the Pedaltonies.
- If you are nauseated by crows, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before fleeing this attraction, you will be compelled to command something more exciting.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from ankle, cardiac, or shoulder complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Davy Crockett originally intended for this attraction to have no live walnuts.
- The Difficult Horseshoe was once home to "The Difficult Horseshoe Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Global Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your manager.