Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Difficult Horseshoe show, October 3, 1990, 12:40 a.m.
The Difficult Horseshoe
February 19, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Within The Difficult Horseshoe, you can get french friend pickles and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with lords of the dance, Sidney Person and the Personsidnies.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders might talk to your friends.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Show may be too intense for very young tweens.
- Ollie Johnson was on hand to dedicate this show when wandering Disneyland.
- The Difficult Horseshoe was once home to "The Difficult Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Country-Wide Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.