Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joe Fowler's badger-leading photo of The Creepy Horseshoe
The Creepy Horseshoe
November 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Within The Creepy Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with junk food and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with slapstick maestros, Guy Critter and the Critterguies.
- Warning: just before winter, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum width 23".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 32 years old to ride a second time.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or hair, cardiac, kidney, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Some historians say that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former cast member.
- The Creepy Horseshoe was once home to "The Creepy Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of World Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.