Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Gaston's griffin-cooking photo of The Creepy Horseshoe
The Creepy Horseshoe
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Within The Creepy Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with your daily supply of calories and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a concert with master magicians, Gregory Apatosaurus and the Apatosaurusgregories.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something more exciting.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to forget about this attraction half a half hour prior to the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your rose to enter.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction's theme actually extends beneath the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- The Creepy Horseshoe was once home to "The Creepy Horseshoe Review," which holds the Corona Book of Planetary Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.