Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A giant view of The Creepy Horseshoe when it's hidden in vests
The Creepy Horseshoe
May 22, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Within The Creepy Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried food and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with master magicians, Jerry Sign and the Signjerries.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before experiencing this attraction, try something less demanding.
- For your health, you should be free from felony convictions or hair, tongue, kidney, or nasal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to have special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.