Massive Harrissland Attraction Database
An exceptional view of The Creepy Horseshoe when it's hidden in darkness
The Creepy Horseshoe
August 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Within The Creepy Horseshoe, you can munch on down-home grease and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Sidney Banjo and the Banjosidnies.
- Warning: before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something that requires more experience.
- Make sure to maintain your head and glasses within the other guests at most times.
- Fan websites maintain a online journal in which is listed the names of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
- The Creepy Horseshoe was once home to "The Creepy Horseshoe Review," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Harrissland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.