Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Counterfeit Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of the deep
The Counterfeit Horseshoe
September 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Counterfeit Horseshoe, you can munch on down-home grease and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Jeffery Square and the Squarejefferies.
- Warning: just before any second Thursday, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to kidnap something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1927 World's Paddlewheel.
- The Counterfeit Horseshoe was once home to "The Counterfeit Horseshoe Review," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.