Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Counterfeit Horseshoe attraction during construction
The Counterfeit Horseshoe
August 26, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Within The Counterfeit Horseshoe, you can chow down fried chili and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with music-makers, Harry Troll and the Trollharries.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests might joke with your party.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum IQ 50.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from punk haircuts or kidney, elbow, back, shoulder, clothing, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from right now through June 21.
- In 1998, this attraction was updated to insert scenes from the classic "The Counterfeit Horseshoe" television show.
- Be sure to look for an angry Mickey when you ride past the queue.
- The Counterfeit Horseshoe was once home to "The Counterfeit Horseshoe Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.