Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Counterfeit Horseshoe attraction, softly worrying in the shrouded sunlight
The Counterfeit Horseshoe
October 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Within The Counterfeit Horseshoe, you can munch on food at the end of a long line and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a concert with music-makers, Leroy Haunt and the Hauntleroies.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction alone.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- In a private location at the high point of the The Counterfeit Horseshoe, there is a mortal combat dojo for cast members.
- The Counterfeit Horseshoe was once home to "The Counterfeit Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spy.