Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Comedic Horseshoe attraction, dashingly considered to be the best retired attraction at Disneyland
The Comedic Horseshoe
August 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Within The Comedic Horseshoe, you can eat your daily supply of calories and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a show with fiddle-masters, Troy Lubber and the Lubbertroies.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something that requires less clothing.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Ursula photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, distracting missing kidneys, projectile-vomiting propensity, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Some historians agree that this attraction is haunted by the moaning spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- The Comedic Horseshoe was once home to "The Comedic Horseshoe Play," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.