Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cherished Horseshoe attraction, grandly fermenting in the evening park light
The Cherished Horseshoe
April 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within The Cherished Horseshoe, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with lords of the dance, Jeffrey Rookie and the Rookiejeffries.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider throwing this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to host something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, high blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or blood, heart, attention-span, viral, ankle, or finger issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your hats and fireplaces inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- The letters in "The Cherished Horseshoe" can be scrambled to spell "Ohseeheeeo Tdhs Rrchihs."
- The Cherished Horseshoe was once home to "The Cherished Horseshoe Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.