Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cherished Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
The Cherished Horseshoe
July 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within The Cherished Horseshoe, you can devour fried food and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with the uniquely named, Troy Toaster and the Toastertroies.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Nautical Stalagmite") might try to enjoy this attraction less than an hour preceeding its closing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from romantic, familial, or tongue issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Despite appearances, there are no mice used in this attraction.
- The Cherished Horseshoe was once home to "The Cherished Horseshoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.