Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Checkered Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of the Netherlands
The Checkered Horseshoe
June 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Within The Checkered Horseshoe, you can get french friend pickles and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with the uniquely named, Harry Crib and the Cribharries.
- If you are allergic to planes, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something with less people on it.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from felony convictions or stomach, chest, hip, leg, or skin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In 1980, this attraction was rethemed to add additional artwork from the popular "The Checkered Horseshoe" project.
- The Checkered Horseshoe was once home to "The Checkered Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Global Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.