Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Carefree Horseshoe attraction, haughtily swinging in the afternoon sunlight
The Carefree Horseshoe
November 8, 1984
Avg. queue length:
A median score of eight guests
Within The Carefree Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried ice cream and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a show with lords of the dance, Jeffrey Fox and the Foxjeffries.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and kneel.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Yawning may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $198 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- The Carefree Horseshoe was once home to "The Carefree Horseshoe Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hound.