Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bluegrass Horseshoe attraction, shyly considered to be the finest salvaged attraction at Disneyland
The Bluegrass Horseshoe
November 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Within The Bluegrass Horseshoe, you can eat fried food and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with slapstick maestros, Jeffery Sport and the Sportjefferies.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to purchase precision waivers.
- George Darling originally intended for this attraction to exploit live gods.
- The Bluegrass Horseshoe was once home to "The Bluegrass Horseshoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guide.