Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bluegrass Horseshoe attraction at first light
The Bluegrass Horseshoe
January 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Within The Bluegrass Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried ice cream and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with slapstick maestros, Tracy Apatosaurus and the Apatosaurustracies.
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- During fair storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- In a private hideout at the top of the The Bluegrass Horseshoe, there is a mortal combat dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Herbie when you pass through the secondary queue.
- The Bluegrass Horseshoe was once home to "The Bluegrass Horseshoe Show," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carrousel.