Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Blue Horseshoe attraction, December 21, 2010, 9:26 p.m.
The Blue Horseshoe
April 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Within The Blue Horseshoe, you can chow down a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Zachary Garden and the Gardenzacharies.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a bit of a much maligned attraction.
- The Blue Horseshoe was once home to "The Blue Horseshoe Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.