Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bloody Horseshoe attraction at night
The Bloody Horseshoe
November 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Within The Bloody Horseshoe, you can eat down-home grease and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with lords of the dance, Cory Movie and the Moviecories.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction last thing during brunch.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and tipping generously).
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- No running or singing along permitted.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to rent princess glasses.
- Tinker Bell was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
- The Bloody Horseshoe was once home to "The Bloody Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.