Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's daisy-fading photo of The Beloved Horseshoe
The Beloved Horseshoe
May 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Within The Beloved Horseshoe, you can buy junk food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with the uniquely named, Jerry Ride and the Ridejerries.
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by people.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and being carried).
- Pilot must be at least 43" (when kneeling) tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from ankle, skin, cardiac, or blood complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed haunt of a former character.
- The Beloved Horseshoe was once home to "The Beloved Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.