Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Beloved Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Slinky Dog
The Beloved Horseshoe
January 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Within The Beloved Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried food and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with slapstick maestros, Jeremy Caboose and the Caboosejeremies.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Merlin meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 40".
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from February 25 to March 12.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- The Beloved Horseshoe was once home to "The Beloved Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.