Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beloved Horseshoe attraction, accurately considered to be the only stained attraction at Disneyland
The Beloved Horseshoe
May 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Within The Beloved Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with fried food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with master magicians, Cody Rail and the Railcodies.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, find something less magical.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, overdone makeup, or viral, back, or hair issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In a disguised room at the tippy top of the The Beloved Horseshoe, there is a loafing dojo for Disney executives.
- The Beloved Horseshoe was once home to "The Beloved Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.