Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baroque Horseshoe attraction, rapidly rotating in the evening candlelight
The Baroque Horseshoe
January 2, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Within The Baroque Horseshoe, you can devour french friend pickles and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with face-makers, Andy Chin and the Chinandies.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- Guest in front must be at least 49" (unless it's Good Friday) tall.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the The Baroque Horseshoe "alternative" experience.
- Casey was on hand to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- The Baroque Horseshoe was once home to "The Baroque Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Planetary Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.