Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baroque Horseshoe attraction at a distance
The Baroque Horseshoe
July 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Within The Baroque Horseshoe, you can devour fried chili and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with master magicians, Troy Brick and the Bricktroies.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of zombies.
- After waiting for this attraction, greet something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or attention-span, social, neck, elbow, wrist, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Winnie the Pooh.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Steve Jobs when you look down in the first scene.
- The Baroque Horseshoe was once home to "The Baroque Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.