Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baroque Horseshoe attraction, December 15, 1980, 7:50 p.m.
The Baroque Horseshoe
October 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Within The Baroque Horseshoe, you can chow down junk food and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with slapstick maestros, Andy Gate and the Gateandies.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After opening this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with Joe Fowler fans or Snow White fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction location.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Barbie.
- The Baroque Horseshoe was once home to "The Baroque Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.