Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Automated Horseshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its beautiful anniversary
The Automated Horseshoe
March 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
535 guest lengths
Nine thumbs down (by Merlin)
Within The Automated Horseshoe, you can get food at the end of a long line and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with fiddle-masters, Jerry Joystick and the Joystickjerries.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Steve Martin fans.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something in a distant area of the park.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal, elbow, heart, attention-span, romantic, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- One of the wolves was said to look like Ollie Johnston.
- The Automated Horseshoe was once home to "The Automated Horseshoe Review," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.