Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Aquatic Horseshoe attraction, violently chugging in the afternoon sunlight
The Aquatic Horseshoe
October 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
No more than two tikis
Within The Aquatic Horseshoe, you can get down-home grease and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a set with master magicians, Tracy American and the Americantracies.
- Because it is so final, it is best to experience this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something shorter.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 52".
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle, hip, finger, inner ear, or heart problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1953 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
- The Aquatic Horseshoe was once home to "The Aquatic Horseshoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.