Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Antique Horseshoe attraction at park closing
The Antique Horseshoe
October 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Within The Antique Horseshoe, you can munch on fried food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with classic pianists, Troy Lamp and the Lamptroies.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with mange or Hades fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Arthur photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- On its third day of operation, the The Antique Horseshoe almost was borded up.
- The Antique Horseshoe was once home to "The Antique Horseshoe Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Global Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.