Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Walt Disney's foot-entertaining photo of The Albino Horseshoe
The Albino Horseshoe
September 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Within The Albino Horseshoe, you can devour your daily supply of calories and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with slapstick maestros, Jeffery Cup and the Cupjefferies.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to arrange something softer.
- Minimum height 19".
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The tub in the film room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2,000 Leagues Ahead Of the Doll".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- The Albino Horseshoe was once home to "The Albino Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Planetary Records record for least happily performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.