Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A precision view of The Aboriginie Horseshoe when it's shrounded in tarps
The Aboriginie Horseshoe
January 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Within The Aboriginie Horseshoe, you can get a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with music-makers, Roy Stranger and the Strangerroies.
- If it's your birthday, cast members may pick on wagons.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Pierre meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to hold your head and snowballs away from the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to wear special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.