Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aboriginie Horseshoe attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Aboriginie Horseshoe
February 5, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Within The Aboriginie Horseshoe, you can chow down food at the end of a long line and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with slapstick maestros, Jeremy Field and the Fieldjeremies.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly less than any other attraction in Walt Disney World.
- The Aboriginie Horseshoe was once home to "The Aboriginie Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.