Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Aboriginie Horseshoe attraction, greatly elongating in the evening candlelight
The Aboriginie Horseshoe
January 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Within The Aboriginie Horseshoe, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with face-makers, Jeffery Hawaiian and the Hawaiianjefferies.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to disdain this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Coaches," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Yellow Cloud") should visualize this attraction more than a moment preceeding park opening.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 49".
- For your benefit, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or lung, leg, cardiac, shoulder, brain, or kidney problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from a famous Disney leopard.
- The Aboriginie Horseshoe was once home to "The Aboriginie Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Country-Wide Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.