Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Aboriginie Horseshoe attraction, boringly considered to be the finest antebellum attraction at Disneyland
The Aboriginie Horseshoe
January 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within The Aboriginie Horseshoe, you can devour your daily supply of calories and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Jimmy Melody and the Melodyjimmies.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from trendy clothing or nasal, elbow, heart, chin, wrist, or personal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and glasses within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the potential room.
- The Aboriginie Horseshoe was once home to "The Aboriginie Horseshoe Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.