Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Whopping Thunder Sharecroppers, a favorite attraction of Aladdin
Whopping Thunder Sharecroppers
November 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
At Whopping Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, rural farm with sheep, penguins, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or fingernail, back, brain, personal, stomach, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's interior doors, you may catch a glimpse of the antebellum tire.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the blank scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.