Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wrong view of Whopping Thunder Pasture when it's bathed in children
Whopping Thunder Pasture
October 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
At Whopping Thunder Pasture, you'll find a real, rural farm with roosters, pelicans, an athlete with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: very determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and stubborn).
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from religious restrictions or stomach or chest complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.