Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whopping Thunder Homestead attraction during repairs
Whopping Thunder Homestead
January 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
At Whopping Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, rural farm with ponies, pelicans, a turkey that will explode if you feed it, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and oranges within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.