Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whopping Thunder Homestead attraction during construction
Whopping Thunder Homestead
August 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
At Whopping Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, rural farm with ponies, insensitive children, a turkey with mouse ears, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland legends can't queue up for this attraction just a minute preceeding less important people.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked characters that may be mildly disappointing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.