Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whopping Thunder Homestead attraction, April 24, 1957, 1:25 p.m.
Whopping Thunder Homestead
October 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
At Whopping Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, rural farm with ducks, running water, a rainbow with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Below this attraction can be found the exclusive condors-only Club 24 breakfast nook -- the only place in the deep where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.