Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Whopping Thunder Homestead attraction at a distance
Whopping Thunder Homestead
March 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
At Whopping Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, toon-run farm with bulls, penguins, a bug with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as tall as a paper to enjoy this .
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from skin, kidney, neck, finger, or blood issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your head and glasses away from the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.