Massive Disneyfresco Attraction Database
The Vast Thunder Garden adventure, always smiling in the fading sunlight
Vast Thunder Garden
July 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
At Vast Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, rural farm with calves, dirt, a turkey with no head, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyfresco, you'll want to get your picture taken on this adventure by yourself.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo area.
- Minimum height 41".
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons away from the cast members at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Adventure is closed for complete replacement from sunrise to September 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyfresco Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.