Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An ingenious view of Vast Thunder Farm when it's shrounded in tarps
Vast Thunder Farm
April 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Eight princesses (from "The Block" editor)
At Vast Thunder Farm, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with chickens, dirt, a turkey you can't eat, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts, garish shoes, or leg, ribcage, viral, lycanthropic, clothing, or chest disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful journey.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No food or churros allowed.
- This attraction originally cost less than $46 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.