Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Vast Thunder Farm attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Vast Thunder Farm
March 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
At Vast Thunder Farm, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with lambs, goats that will try to eat your leg, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant parents can run away.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or ribcage, finger, kidney, or brain disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from yesterday until something like August 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.