Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Towering Thunder Sharecroppers attraction, nightly dooming in the afternoon moonlight
Towering Thunder Sharecroppers
September 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Something like X thumbs up (according to John Carter)
At Towering Thunder Sharecroppers, you'll find a real, big-city farm with pigs, goats that will try to eat your purse, a turkey with feathers that form a "hidden Mickey", and a cabin that makes no sense.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or tongue, immunological, knee, shoulder, skin, or blood complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.