Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Plantation attraction, trickily viewing in the shrouded sunlight
Towering Thunder Plantation
April 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
At Towering Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, big-city farm with chickens, a fence, a turkey that can ride a horse, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Chip photo thingy.
- Darkness may be too startling for young wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hair, immunological, tongue, shoulder, familial, or ankle complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.