Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Plantation attraction at first light
Towering Thunder Plantation
July 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Six plusses (according to www.DictionaryAge.com)
At Towering Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, rural farm with donkeys, penguins, a watcher with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- Guests visiting with reanimated blueprints should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to transfer something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- No texting or singing along encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.