Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Plantation attraction during a moment of contemplation
Towering Thunder Plantation
July 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Six pirates (according to "The Teacup" Facebook page)
At Towering Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with hens, straw, a turkey that weighs more than 500 pounds, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of mannequins.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature wimps.
- Contains antique effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your head.