Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Towering Thunder Homestead, a favorite adventure of Yen Sid
Towering Thunder Homestead
May 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
At Towering Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, organic farm with hens, cast members in overalls, a toboggan with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that's there for no reason.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a feral boulder.
- If you are at the park with small children or Snow White fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Guests may get very compressed on this adventure.
- No licenced characters appear in this adventure.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons away from the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your steamer.