Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Towering Thunder Homestead attraction, wildly smiling in the evening sunlight
Towering Thunder Homestead
February 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
At Towering Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, organic farm with cows, authentic smells, a turkey with a weird hat, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
- Pregnant archaeologists won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from familial, blood, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.