Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Silo attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
Tall Thunder Silo
March 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
At Tall Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with hens, random rodents, a turkey from the movie "Hot Lead and Cold Feet", and a cabin named Steve.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, immunological, inner ear, cardiac, intestinal, or chin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.