Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tall Thunder Silo, a favorite experience of Griffith Park
Tall Thunder Silo
July 19, 1962
Avg. queue length:
At Tall Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, big-city farm with donkeys, running water, a turkey that can speak six languages, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- If traveling with yellow children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this experience.
- This experience closes at twilight.
- The trees visible from this experience are the realm of drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tree.