Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's arcade-festering photo of Tall Thunder Silo
Tall Thunder Silo
July 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
At Tall Thunder Silo, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with hens, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin named Steve.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Detectives," DisneyLand repeated visitors can't long for this attraction as much as a minute after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 43".
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to have pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.