Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Ranch ride, shyly considered to be the best southern ride at Disneyland
Tall Thunder Ranch
October 13, 2015
Avg. queue length:
At Tall Thunder Ranch, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with roosters, goats that will try to eat your purse, a carrousel with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin with crayons in it.
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this ride will be dominated by annual pass holders.
- After riding this ride, custom demands that you find something softer.
- Guests may get poor on this ride.
- Disney characters appear in this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- In 1993, this ride was updated to obliterate scenes that could be viewed as too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.