Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Plantation attraction at a distance
Tall Thunder Plantation
May 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
32 minutes (or 16 minutes in metric)
At Tall Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, thousand-acre farm with chickens, penguins, an element with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Proud Biscuit") are invited to enjoy this attraction more than a moment prior to park closing.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are the realm of ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.