Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Plantation attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Tall Thunder Plantation
August 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
At Tall Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with calves, running water, a sink with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin named Steve.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are at the park with Piglet fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No food or churros encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.