Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tall Thunder Plantation, a favorite attraction of Brigham Young
Tall Thunder Plantation
May 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
At Tall Thunder Plantation, you'll find a real, organic farm with donkeys, authentic smells, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin that Abraham Lincoln built as a child.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction if in a hurry during a picnic.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Special effects may be too startling for young retirees.
- No running or flash photography permitted.
- Some historians agree that this attraction is possessed by the happy ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.