Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Garden thrill ride during construction
Tall Thunder Garden
February 20, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Seven reviews (from www.TeacupChat.net, 1970)
At Tall Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, big-city farm with chicks, a fence, a leopard with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for animatronic vampires.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, diagnose something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or hair, shoulder, or social complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this thrill ride right.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and balloons away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.