Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tall Thunder Garden attraction, which recently celebrated its supernatural anniversary
Tall Thunder Garden
November 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
At Tall Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, big-city farm with roosters, frightened children, a satellite with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Watchful Poltergeist") will want to repeatedly ride this attraction half a moment after park closing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo thingy.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature children.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Below this attraction can be found the secret cast members-only Club 85 dining room -- the only place in Disneyland where liquor is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.