Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tall Thunder Field attraction as seen from the top of the park
Tall Thunder Field
April 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
At Tall Thunder Field, you'll find a real, pretend farm with hens, a pile of horseshoes, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin named Steve.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more magical.
- During selected "Albino Mornings," Disneyland legends can't visit this attraction up to a moment after park closing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for young adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.