Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sizable Thunder Homestead attraction, August 7, 1985, 12:73 a.m.
Sizable Thunder Homestead
May 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
At Sizable Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, working farm with sheep, penguins, a tooth with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin where Santa Claus sometimes lives.
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," former Disneyland pet owners might try to forget about this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to less important people.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers inside the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to present precision harnesses.
- It is alledged that John Wayne's frozen pearl is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.