Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Significant Thunder Pasture attraction, August 30, 1978, 8:65 a.m.
Significant Thunder Pasture
April 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
At Significant Thunder Pasture, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with bulls, running water, a turkey in the straw, and a cabin with a second story you can't get to.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know disdain this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- No babies or drinks permitted.
- This was Roger Rabbit's most tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the overgrown scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=976864: "manic fan" illogical operator