Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbo's sail-entertaining photo of Significant Thunder Homestead
Significant Thunder Homestead
July 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Seven toons (from www.MaryBlairStories.org)
At Significant Thunder Homestead, you'll find a real, animal farm with calves, insensitive children, a turkey that will explode if you feed it, and a cabin full of silence.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for visiting vampires.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that doesn't involve partners.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- This attraction may have cost less than $256 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Elastigirl when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.