Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Significant Thunder Farm attraction, bravely changing in the morning candlelight
Significant Thunder Farm
March 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
At Significant Thunder Farm, you'll find a real, Disneyfied farm with chickens, penguins, a bridge with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and plump.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from goth clothing, unstylish haircuts, or cardiac issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $195 million to build (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.