Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Recyclable Thunder Barn ride, which recently celebrated its rugged anniversary
Recyclable Thunder Barn
August 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
At Recyclable Thunder Barn, you'll find a real, cruelty free farm with sheep, mice, a daisy with a Presidential pardon, and a cabin that no longer looks like it's burning.
- Warning: in many cases, massively determined children will want to ride this ride multiple times.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Gaston meet-and-greet place.
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature wimps.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this ride right.
- This ride is reported to have cost more than $465 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.