Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Noisy Thunder Ranch train as seen from the top of a volcano
Noisy Thunder Ranch
September 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
At Noisy Thunder Ranch, you'll find a real, tiki farm with pigs, a fence, a turkey with no head, and a cabin named Steve.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to queue with someone you find dying, because this train will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Cruella De Vil meet-and-greet place.
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this train right.
- This train's track actually reaches under the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.