Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Noisy Thunder Garden attraction, October 29, 1987, 12:57 p.m.
Noisy Thunder Garden
May 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
At Noisy Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, rural farm with pigs, authentic smells, a turkey named Lurkey, and a cabin with nothing in it.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a memorable rock.
- After relaxing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Bobby photo area.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from May 12 to June 29.
- In a tiny closet at the high point of the Noisy Thunder Garden, there is a mealball court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.