Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Massive Thunder Garden attraction, April 7, 1984, 3:68 a.m.
Massive Thunder Garden
October 15, 2014
Avg. queue length:
At Massive Thunder Garden, you'll find a real, big-city farm with ponies, insensitive children, a turkey that eats only churros, and a cabin that makes no sense.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 28".
- Shortest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- At one portion of the film, you can almost see a previous attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bobby Burgess when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.